Our super tough KYDEX® enveloped fire doors are made from quality fire blanks in either thirty or sixty minute rating.
Casings and door furniture complete the product which is tested in accordance with BS 476: Part 22: 1987. They can either be supplied direct or fitted by our installers.
These fire door sets have been developed using a unique encapsulation process. The doors and frames are provided in a kit form making them quick and easy to fit. Ranging from Hospitals to Retail, these doors are suitable for all environments.
• Extremely Tough and Durable
• Can be Recycled
• No Chipping, Cracking or Peeling
• Self Extinguishing
• Thermo-formable – Intricate Shapes
• Seamless Edges
• Resistance to Chemical Attack
• With or Without a Vision Panel
• Provided in Easy to Fit Kit Form
• Unique Glass Beading Encapsulation Process
• Colour Match Service
• NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Food Rated
• Microban Option